Music That Connects Us (Aspen)
May 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT| $0.01 – $15
The major choral and symphonic piece, Mass of the Children, by celebrated English composer John Rutter, will be performed for the first time in the Roaring Fork Valley at the spring concert series “Music That Connects Us”. Taking place over Mother’s Day Weekend, “Music That Connects Us” also includes works by Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Bartok, and Copland and is proudly presented by Symphony in the Valley, Aspen Choral Society, High Country Sinfonia and students from the Maroon Bel Canto Choirs Program.
Music That Connects Us will be performed in three locations throughout the Roaring Fork Valley over Mother’s Day Weekend:
- Friday, May 10 at 7:00 pm
- In Aspen, at Harris Hall
- Saturday, May 11 at 7:00 pm
- In Rifle, at the Ute Theater
- Sunday, May 12 at 4:00 pm
- In Glenwood Springs, at Glenwood Springs High School Auditorium
Save money when you reserve your seats in advance!
Tickets for all concerts are available for online advance purchase at a reduced rate. Follow the instructions located below to purchase. Please be sure that you are purchasing your ticket for the correct date/location!
Senior Tickets (ages 55+): $10
Adult Tickets: $15
Youth Tickets (ages 17-12): $5
Kids under 12 years are just a penny!
On the day of the concert, online early-bird ticket sales will be closed and rates will go up! Tickets at the door will be Free for Children 1-11, $10 for Youth, $20 for Adults, & $15 for Seniors, as space allows.
Directions for purchasing tickets:
- Choose the number of tickets for one of the types of tickets (adult, senior, youth, or child)
- Click “Buy Now”
- If you are purchasing additional types of tickets, click “Continue Shopping” and navigate to the additional tickets you would like to purchase and repeat steps 1-2 until you have all of your tickets in your shopping cart.
- Choose whether to checkout with a PayPal account or without a PayPal account.
- Enter the required information and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Be sure to use a working e-mail address and be careful to spell your e-mail correctly, since this is how your tickets will be delivered to you.
- Your tickets will be e-mailed to you if you entered your e-mail address correctly. If you don’t immediately receive an e-mail, please check your spam folder. Please print your tickets if possible. If you cannot print your tickets, your tickets will be available at the door under the name of the person who purchased them. Please contact ACS if you are not redirected to a success page after completing your purchase to confirm your order was placed successfully.